Sunday, October 2, 2016

Bailey Campout

We were in charge of our Bailey family reunion this year. We did an August camp out in North Fork Park. Nancy and I went up early and staked out our camp spots. Then everyone headed up after work. It was beautiful, peaceful and lots of fun. One of the highlights is that John has been planning a lip sync battle. It had to have been one of the funniest things we've done. So many people were involved and it was a complete riot. I think Kyla and Ryan may have been the winners. Kyla did "With Somebody Who Loves Me", Ryan did "Shakira"- they were hilarious. John did "Ganstas Paradise", and he and I did "Endless Love". Nancy and I did "It's All About the Base", Cole did "Fight Song", Saylee did "", and Quincy did something too. Wayne's family had one, and Rick did too. By the end we had Gram and Gramp dancing too, it was really a lot of fun.
The next day we went on a hike to see Ryan's eagle project bridge. Lots of cousin time, dirt, laughter and fun. We love our family time!
Cole's fire.
Dinner time.
Crazy boys.
Deep cousin conversation.
Sweet Say.
Cole and Fight Song.
Cousins.
Gansta.
The base girls!
Endless Love.
More cousins.
Dancing Gramp.
Covered in burs and dirt.
Our fam.
Family hike.
Jumping to Uncle Rick... or is it Jeff? He never can tell.

0 comments: